Download our infographic for our 2016 salary forecast data. Workers around the world are set to see real wage increases of 2.5%, the highest in three years, thanks to pay increases combined with historically low inflation rates.
Key 2016 highlights:
- Forecast remains positive in Europe
- Highest real wage growth in Asia
- Buoyant labour market in North America
- Economic turmoil impacting workers in Latin America
- Strong growth in the Middle East and Africa
I want to receive more pay insights
By submitting this form you are opting in to receive event invitations and thought leadership from Korn Ferry and its subsidiaries. You can opt out at any time. Privacy Statement.